Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Master Bath Details

I just love the way my master bath turned out! Very vintage cottage I think.  This little vignette cost me pennies!  All garage sale and estate finds.  Pink roses just kind of evolved in this room.  I think the only thing bought new in this pic (although, I'm sure it was on sale, *giggle*)  is the  toothbrush holder turned hat pin display! I love to
"re purpose" things don't ya' know....

click on any pic for a close up!
To the right is another corner full of inexpensive finds.

I was tickled pink when I found the mirrored shelf at
 West Kimberly market!  I think I payed $10 bucks for it! 
*The peonies on top were from a dumpster dive I took at the mall (they were from Bath & Body Works and not a thing wrong with them).
 *I stitched the little chicken scratch pillow in High School sewing class.
 *The little Bailey's Irish Cream his and her cups are so charming aren't they?
*When I worked as fragrance manager at a department store a few years ago I started collecting the little mini fragrances, which were gratis at the time..cha-ching!
 *Add a few colored bottles, heart
shaped rocks  and millinery flowers to the mix and...Voila!
There are no windows in this room so I just had to add a faux one! The cross stitch was done by my children's
grandmother when she was pregnant with their father (very nostalgic and special).  I collect little purses, vintage and new, whatever catches my eye!  I just love the picture of the children playing ring around the rosy!  Yet another 25 cent garage sale find!

No comments:

Post a Comment