Sunday, September 11, 2011

SWEET WAY TO CREATIVELY WRAP A WEDDING GIFT

 Weddings can be so much fun!!

Guess who caught the bouquet?!

That's right gentlemen!  I caught the bouquet!  Is my
farmer prince charming
out there?
Somewhere....
Anyhoo...on to the subject of this post!  I attended a wedding yesterday and thought I would share how I wrapped the gift.  The groom is a photographer, so I bought them a special frame for a picture of their special day.  I first wrapped with the plain tissue paper that the store wrapped it in to protect it.  Next, I affixed a pretty little floral piece of scrapbook paper.  Then I tied it up in a pretty little lace remnant. Topped it off with a glittery wired bow and a few floral stems and Presto! 
 An elegant gift wrapped like no other!

No comments:

Post a Comment