Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Today the Shopping Bug struck with no Warning!!!

Goodwill Goodness!

Looky, Looky at my deals!  Man I love resale!  I spent $40 today at my favorite Goodwill on deals I just couldn't pass up!
                                                                                                   
              From far left:                              
A cool green insulated bag for the farmer's market = $3.38
2 uplights in great condition = $3.38 a piece
Black dress pants from Dress Barn = .25
4 floral dishes, the blue design I think my grandmother had = $1.38 a piece
Old meat grinder ( I remember mom making ham a.k.a. bologna salad with one like this) = $3.38
All books = .88
Cake pedestal =$1.38
Blue cups (love that color)! = $1.38 a piece

From far Right:
 A heart shape make of pinecones and twigs = $1.88
Pampered Chef food chopper = $3.88
A funky lil boot shaped glass = .88
Burlap book bag with red trim = $3.88

I know my pictures suck ya'll........I promise someday I'll be able to afford
A Big Girl Camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment